Learned about the exciting growth.
Met my future team members
Imagined the rewards of
a great new career.
At The Children’s Hospital, we’re making it all better for our patients and their families all the
time. We invite you see to see how we’ve grown and discuss opportunities to enhance your
nursing career. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible shifts, including 4, 6, and
8-hour shifts, education assistance, low patient ratios and a supportive work environment.
New graduates are encouraged to attend.
• Our main campus is Denver’s only Level I peds trauma center with a Level III NICU as
well as one of the top children’s hospitals in the nation*.
• Our brand new, 50,000 square-foot North Campus on Highway 7, just west of I-25 will
open this October
• Our new surgery center in Lone Tree is now open
• We will soon be opening the 9th floor of our main facility to serve even more patients.
For directions and to view current positions, please visit our Web site at
The Children's Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
* The Children’s Hospital has been ranked nationally by
U.S. News & World Report every year since its 1993 inception.
at The Children’s Hospital
I-225 & Colfax Ave.
Princeton & Yale Conference Rooms
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please RSVP by calling
4:30 • 5:30 • 6:30
The Children's Hospital
It’s all better TM
Contact The Children's Hospital , the owner of this item.
Rather than display the owner's email address here and risk abuse and or misuse, we provide the form below. Please enter your name and email address and any questions or comments you have for the owner of the item listed in the form below. A email message will be sent from our server to the user, who will then be responsible for responding to your message.